Support Technician- Crating- 1st Shift
This position will be primarily focused in the crating and packaging aspect of our business. Position will measure, saw and staple wood crates around conveyor equipment for shipment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Previous experience using saws, staple guns, and nail guns.
- Must be able to communicate well and work with other team members.
- Read blueprints and use measuring equipment.
- Must display initiative, have a positive attitude, be dependable and punctual.
Support Technician – Crating– 1st Shift Application
Dorner Mfg. Corp. is a privately held Hartland, Wisconsin-based Company. We are a world leading conveyor manufacturer in not only the design, but manufacturing of conveyors and related automation equipment. Companies from around the world have turned to Dorner conveyors for greatly improved efficiency and productivity. Dorner provides thousands of stainless and aluminum conveyor automation solutions to countless industries including packaging, automation, industrial, food processing, medical, pharmaceutical, and many more.
Dorner's mission is to Transform Conveyor Automation by providing a wide range of innovative conveying solutions with best in class support. Dorner is an Equal Opportunity Employer.