We’re excited to head West to Anaheim, CA en route to the WestPack trade show next week, February 12-14. In booth 5024, we will be displaying our newest products catering to the packaging, food, pharmaceutical and medical device industries, as well as any unit handling applications where precision movement and a compact design are required.
We look forward to seeing you at the show! Here’s a sneak peek at some of the products we’ll have with us:
- Precision Move Conveyors – latest advancements in timing belting and drive technology applied to our low-profile belt conveyors. The offering is ideal for the assembly, manufacturing and packaging industries that call for extremely accurate movement of product at specific times, distances and intervals. What Precision Move gives to specific applications such as machine integration, robotic pick-n-place, precision indexing, accurate part positioning, timed conveying, vision inspection and sheet or wide part handling is a new level of functionality and capability to the proven platforms of the 2200 and 3200 Series.
- iDrive Conveyors – merges advanced drive and control technologies with a compact conveyor design by integrating the entire drive package into a single, space-saving package. Ideal for small parts applications where space is tight, the iDrive saves integration time and design; and is variable speed and reversible for maximum flexibility.
- DustPruf Conveyors – bringing the same industry-leading ease of automation, flexibility and performance customers expect from Dorner conveyors, plus SmartSlot technology designed into the frame. The SmartSlot provides all the integration and add-on capabilities of a T-slot without the inherent drawbacks of slots that collect potentially harmful contaminants or debris. Available in curves and straights, the DustPruf’s offering is versatile, capable of a wide variety of applications.
- Low Profile Conveyors – allows the conveyor to fit into tight spaces, under equipment, in equipment or under conveying systems to move parts and scrap. Today Dorner offers more low-profile conveyors than any other conveyor company and ships conveyors built to your exact specifications in as few as three days.
- USDA Food Grade Conveyors – stainless steel, wash-down conveyors offer maximum flexibility for a wide variety of
- products and sanitary applications while reducing product loss and keeping customers and operators safe with fast and easy sanitation. The AquaPruf Series of conveyors is designed for fast and effective sanitation, from wipe down to daily high-pressure washdown with chlorinated cleaners.